NTA GPAT Admit Card 2020: gipet admit card 2020 will be released today on gpat.nta.nic.in
NTA GPAT Admit Card 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the Gipet Admit Card 2020 (GPAT Admit Card 2020) on its official website gpat.nta.nic.in today. Candidates will be able to download GPAT 2020 Admit Card from the official website gpat.nta.nic.in.
NTA has mentioned in its bulletin that the GPAT Admit Card 2020 will be released on 24 December. The NTA GPAT Exam 2020 (NTA GPAT Exam 2020) will be held on January 28, 2020. The examination will be conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
The NTA will declare the GIPET 2020 result (NTA GPAT Exam Result 2020) on February 7, 2020.
GPAT conducts Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. The exam is conducted by GPet for admission to various M Pharma or its equivalent courses across the country.
How to download NTA GPAT Admit Card
1. Go to the official website gpat.nta.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on the given link, which reads “Download GPAT Admit Card 2020”
3. Here you have to enter your roll number and date of birth
4. Now your admit card will be displayed on the screen
5. Download the gipet admit card 2020 and take a print out of it